Jennifer has hand

Trixie’s hand is doing much better. But that doesn’t mean she’s letting the incident go. Showing off her almost completely healed digits, she matter-of-factly asked Jennifer, “Remember when you tried to cut my fingers off?”

That’s respect. That’s some serious respect. It’s also an ill gotten spoil that Jennifer didn’t ask for it, but she’d be crazy not to use it as a force of positive change.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Jennifer has hand

1. 2 girl mama says:

I LOVE IT! I once bit my daughter on the arm because everyone told me that I should bite her back when she went through a biting phase…she proceeded to tell everyone, “mommy bite me arm” I about died! Glad to know her feingers are healing! I LOVE the new writing format!

2. Kate says:

For months after getting his age two booster shots, my baby brother would sometimes drop what he was doing and turn to our mother and say “You let that lady hurt my bottom!” Poor ma.

3. Heather says:

That is seriously hilarious. Poor Jenn, though. I’m sure she’ll forget at some point. LOL.

4. jpt says:

That has got to be the funniest comment from a 3 yr. old that I have ever heard. LOL LOL
    Maybe Trixie (really Ben) should give Jennifer a gift certificate in the future and let her pick out her own gift. Hope those digits are better!

5. Valerie says:

Ok, curiousity is getting the best of me….what did you get for Jenn that was SOOO horrible?

6. Liz says:

They don’t forget for a VERY long time!!! My oldest son was about 2 when I zipped his lip into his snowsuit by accident. It wasn’t major, some swelling and a little tiny cut, but I think he told me not to “zip his lip” everytime we had to put a jacket on him until he learned to zip himself up.

7. Camille says:

That is hilarious but Liz is right. When my daughter was about 16 months old a rooster bit her cheek, she is now 8 and she still talks about it.