Teeth

Trixie is finally making some real progress in the tooth department. We’re excited for a number of reasons. Like she can eat a lot better now. And she’s more dangerous, too — which is something I value highly. But the best part about getting a new tooth is getting to name it. And, too bad for Trixie, she’s stuck with these until her adult teeth come in and she can pick new ones.

IMG_7128-tooth_count.jpg

This entry was posted in Metrics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Teeth

1. Rubber-Sol says:

You’re HILARIOUS!!
    Now that you’ve named each tooth, are you going to have a service for each tooth when it falls out? I can just see it now:

“Defiant was an agressive tooth….chomped well…..gave it his all…..He will be truly missed…..”

And instead of the tooth fairy we’re going to have the Tooth Decommissioning Board.

3. John says:

I opened the front page of the Trixie Update just as Colum was walking into the room, pulling a laundry basket filled with sundry household objects. He let go of the basket, came pattering over, and said “Teeth! Teeth!”

So I guess that makes Colum one of Trixie’s fans now.

4. Jeff says:

And I like the way you’re subtly introducing her to StarTrek, too. 😉

This is fantastic. I like the bold names for the big top-chompers. Can we please have a naming contest or poll for the next one? It takes a village to name a tooth, you know. Or, in the alternative, can I buy naming rights for the next one? Perhaps corporate sponsorship could earn you some extra cash – the Barnes and Noble Bicuspid or the McDonalds Molar? Toothpaste companys would probably be most interested, but I couldn’t think of any alliteration for Crest or AquaFresh, but I bet you can.
    Hannah

Hannah, you’re too smart 🙂 A naming contest is already in the works for one (or maybe more) of Trixie’s teeth. I just haven’t decided if should be for a certain tooth, like a bicuspid, or for a numeric appearance, like her 10th tooth. Love the corporate naming rights. Can you be in charge of drafting the legal agreements?

7. Rob says:

Anxiously awaiting the appearance of Intrepid & Enterprise, the twin molars.

Sorry to hear about your earlier “Kobayashi Maru” poo problems.

8. cynfred says:

Such beautiful teeth! So once the first tooth cuts does it get easier?

I’m not sure it gets that much easier. Trixie has been pretty cranky with all her teeth so far.