NYC readers

We no longer live in NYC, but if you do, it looks like there’s going to be a little segment about the Trixie Update tomorrow (Thursday) morning. I have no idea what kind of story it is, but it will be on your local ABC station at 6:45 am (or so I’ve been told.) I know it’s early, but if you have a baby, you’ve probably already been up for hours.

[UPDATE] Haven’t heard anything back yet. But there might be a new poll up…
(to your left under Latest TTU Comments)

This entry was posted in Site News. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to NYC readers

Umm, excuse me, but I need some more info about this, please. What’s up?! Wouldn’t this be your first TV exposure? C’mon – give up the details MacDaddy!

Hey hannah,

I don’t really have any more info about this. I wasn’t contacted for the story – only notified that it was going to air as part of a three-minute tech news segment. I imagine it was just some screen grabs. I am also looking for details, which is why I stuck this post up.

3. Kelli says:

Here’s the URL for more info (and, no, I don’t live in NY – I live in Carrboro.)

Apparently, TTU is on an “Unusual Web Sites” list.

Thanks for tracking down that link.

Although I’m disappointed to see it’s of the “Dad has too much time on his hands” genre. Oh well…

More gripes: I can’t believe he says we feed Trixie formula. Hello? We’re all Mammals? Jeez….

Sree is a snot. IMO, you don’t have enuf time on your hands – the people love TTU and want *more* than you have time to give us. Sree is just jealous because he has to spend his time working at a local affiliate instead of hanging out with Trixie and creating witty commentary and fantastic art. HOwever you do the virtual tongue stick-out, that’s what I want to put here for Spree.
    Hannah

OMG!!!!!!! Posted before I saw your next comment and then went and saw the formula comment w/my own four eyes. I think Jenn has a strong case for defamation! Monetary damages would be hard to get, but judges can order creative remedies, such as, perhaps, ordering Spree to hook up to the Pump In Style for 22 days straight. This is an OUTRAGE!
    Hannah

8. Rozanne says:

Definitely an outrage!

9. Michelle says:

At the bottom of the page, there’s a link to share our “thoughts” with Sree — techguru@sree.net

As a breastfeeding mommy totally impressed with Jenn’s devoted pumping, I will certainly be sharing my “thoughts” with Sree. What shoddy journalism to not investigate even long enough to figure out that Trixie receives breastmilk!

I appreciate the outrage. I did my part and sent a letter. I’ll let you all know if I hear anything. thanks-

11. Kelli says: